Sunday, September 13, 2009

Hurry Job Openings for 2010 CWG

Many of my blog readers emailed me several times asking about the openings in the team for commonwealth games. For all of you there is very good news, finally the Organizing committee, 2010 commonwealth games has finalized the various openings and invited application form Indian and Foreign nationals. There are two types of openings, one is domestic hire which is only open for Indian Nationals and second one is international hires where everyone is free to apply.

There are variety of posts which will suit to everyone. Visit the following link for more information and apply for the post suitable to you.

http://cwgdelhi2010.org/contentpage.aspx?pageid=P:1322

1 comments:

Abhishek Gupta said...

I have applied for the post of Assistant Project Officer – Accommodation (Internal Publications)on 12th october, 2009. I am still waiting far a reply from CWG team. Is there someone whom I can contact and know the status of my application?

Please help if you have any clue about it.
Thanks